Based on outsourcing agreements concluded with foreign government agencies promoting inward investment, we serve as their representative office in Japan to provide the following gratuitous services pertaining to their countries/regions to Japanese companies looking to establish business operations in markets outside Japan.
1. Providing up-to-date information to support global market entries
● Business/investment climate information
● Sector-specific information
● Information on properties for plant construction and offices
● Information on subsidies and other incentives
2. Providing information on local universities and research institutes
3. Searching for and introducing local partners
4. Arranging local site tours
[On-going Business Projects: Representation in Japan]
[Completed Business Projects in Past]
– Tunisia: FIPA Tunisia
– Qatar: Qatar Financial Center
– Germany: International Marketing of the Region, FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH – Canada: South Ontario Marketing Agency (SOMA) – UK: Sunderland City Council (SCC), Aberdeen City Council (ACC),
– USA: South Carolina Electric Power (SCP), Indiana Michigan Electric Power (IMP)
American Electric Power, Greater MSP, etc.
We are more than happy to receive enquiries from overseas inward investment promotional agencies.